The plans for this project include a 40+ page manual of detailed computer generated drawings, dimensions, instructions, and procedures in an easy to follow step-by-step process for the fabrication, assembly, and installation of a hydraulically actuated scissor-action lift dump bed.
|This manual provides:
plans are primarily geared around
providing the exact and precise
parts lists, drawings, details,
instructions, and procedures to
buy, fabricate, and build the
hydraulically actuated scissor
assembly itself. This
assembly can easily be
incorporated into just about any
vehicle or trailer. These
plans do not provide the
individual components or specifics
for the exact installation of the
assembly on your exact vehicle or
application. The plans do
provide general dimensions,
guidelines, instructions, and
details for the attachment of the
scissor assembly - but it will be
necessary for you to design,
fabricate, and install the
appropriate mounting points on
your particular application.
Rest assured, this is not overly
complex - especially if your are
confident in your abilities enough
to build the scissor, you will
certainly be able to engineer and
install the necessary mounting
- Step-by-step detailed instructions outlining the entire process in a straight forward start-to-finish approach.
- A comprehensive listing of all the necessary parts, supplies, tools, and skills.
- Estimated project and component costs, including manufacturer and supplier information.
- Detailed construction drawings for all assemblies and components.
- And vehicle installation instructions.
read over the
section of the site to ensure you
understand exactly what the plans